4. Don’t Be Creepy
Relating to my earlier point about being genuine, on the opposite end of things you really don’t want to be creepy. I don’t know why some guys feel like approaching women with a sexual line is a good idea. To most women this is 100% creepy! You generally won’t get any black girls looking for a relationship using these lines.
For reference, some of the things which can appear creepy are:
- Chat up lines, especially when they are cheesy, sexist or clearly planned.
- Approaching women from a blindsided angle. We don’t want our first impression of you to be shock or horror. If a black girl jumps when they first see you this is not a good sign.
- Sexual jokes or one-liners. No, just no.
Please, approach any woman with respect and common sense. Don’t try to be that funny guy if it’s not natural, most likely it will appear creepy.
5. Avoid Certain Topics When Initially Talking To A Black Girl
Up till now, all of the above can apply when trying to talk to women of any race. This is because black women as mentioned in the first section are just like everyone else. That said, there are a few things you should avoid specifically when trying to talk to a black girl for the first time.
While I’ll go into this topic in much more detail in future, but for now know two of the things you should avoid include:
- Mentioning her hair (if you aren’t super knowledgeable about black women’s hair). There are simply too many things you could potentially say wrong. So unless she brings it up and ask a question, do not comment on her hair.
- Comparing her to Beyoncé. Chances are she doesn’t look like Beyoncé. Furthermore, chances are she’s heard that a hundred times already. Appreciate her for her and don’t compare her to any celebrities.
As mentioned I will go into a list of topics to avoid when talking to a black girl in the future. Make sure you are signed up to our newsletter to see when that article comes out.
6. Just Do It!
And last but not least, just do it!
I can sit here all day and write about how to talk to a black girl you like, but none of it will matter if you don’t pluck up the courage and approach one. Forget all your fears, don’t look at them differently from anyone else.
If you are still finding it hard after bearing in mind and using the above points, perhaps think about looking up confidence related guides. That is of course unless you can approach other races but not black girls. In that case, reread the above guides a few times over multiple days until you’re comfortable with the fact that it’s not hard to approach a black woman… Then just go and talk to one!
How To Talk To A Black Girl You Like, Your Thoughts?
So that’s how you talk to a black girl you like. Black women, I hope you have shared this with all men you know.
If you are a guy and are reading this, do you now feel like you are more able to approach a black women you fancy?
If you still potentially find it difficult, what is it about approaching a black girl you have feelings for is so difficult? Let us know in the comments below and we will see if we can help. 🙂