11 Ways To Know If He Is The Right One For You
Important: Want to watch more black woman related entertainment? Then subscribe to us on Youtube to join our community & see the latest vids. 🙂
Let’s face it, getting the right man can be quite difficult. However, when you do meet ‘The One’ you don’t want to let him slip away. Who knows, he might just be your soul mate!
But how can you tell if he is? Well, here’s how to know he’s the right one for you:
- You’re Comfortable Being Yourself Around Him
- You Want To Be With Him Even After Having A Terrible Day
- He’s Genuinely Happy When You’re Happy
- You Have More Good Times Than Bad
- He Always Brags About You
- You’ve Survived A Long Distance Relationship
- He Is The First Person You Share Your Stories With
- You Can Comfortably Cry In-Front Of Him
- He Makes A Lot Of Sacrifices For You
- You Feel Comfortable Planning Your Future With Him
- He Cares About Your Family And Friends
Let’s break each one down more below. 🙂
1. You’re Comfortable Being Yourself Around Him
When you are with him, you are comfortable being yourself. You do not feel like you have to put up an appearance just to please him. You are free when you’re with him and feel comfortable sharing all your joys and fears. He loves you for who you are, even without the make-up on. Even on days when you are just not in the mood, he sticks by you. It can be annoying at times but it is also sweet.
2. You Want To Be With Him Even After Having A Terrible Day
When you have a bad day at work, school or on your way home, he is the only person you want to see. Even when you are in the worst mood, you prefer being with him rather than being by yourself. He listens to you and offers a shoulder to lean on. When you are with him, you know that he will be there for you and know what to say to you to make you feel better.
3. He’s Genuinely Happy When You’re Happy
Finding someone who makes it his agenda to make you happy is not an easy thing. If he sacrifices a little bit of his own happiness to make you happy, then he is truly a gem. The whole scenario is complete if you feel the same way towards him too. Making each other happy and to give each other without restraint is a feeling that should be treasured.
4. You Have More Good Times Than Bad
All relationships have their highs and lows. If your highs are more than your lows, then you are definitely meant for each other. The moments you express love for one another are more than those when you end up fighting. Even when you fight, you try to solve the matter together so that you can get back to loving each other. It is always hard to stay mad at each other.